Adobe Photoshop, a tool that you have been listening to since childhood may be confusing in the starting but when you will get to know each and everything about it, I am sure you will find it promising tool. It is a very powerful tool as it helps in making your simple photos incredibly outstanding as well as different. It has become a need to join an ideal Photoshop course for photographers to go with high advanced photo editing.
It is a tool that is for all even if you are a graphic designer, photo editor or a student who just wants to play around with the software. It has amazing tools which form raster-based graphics. Another plus point of this is it runs on both windows as well as macOS smoothly.
It has the whole family which includes Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop express, fix, sketch, mix, and elements and is called “The Adobe Photoshop Family“.
Steps to Create Pure Gold Skin Effect
Let’s see how in this video we have used its tools as well as features for creating the Pure Gold Skin Effect:
- Step 1– First take a picture
- Step 2 – Press ctrl+J for windows or command + J for AMC users. this will create a copy of the background image.
- Step 3 – After this go to filter and select Camera Raw Filter or you can simply use the shortcut Shift + Ctrl + A
- Step 4 – After this see an amazing transformation as soon as you will increase the temperature, Here you get the golden color.
- Step 5 – To make it perfect you can adjust highlights, whites to add shine to the image.
- Step 6 – Also, to make it more clear, you can increase the clarity.
- Step 7 – You may adjust dehaze.
- Step 8 – If it’s too bright, then just decrease the exposure and increase shadows and just play with the black and you will see a better version.
- Step 9 – After you are satisfied, click OK.
Now, you will see that effect is on the whole image i.e., on the background as well. This is how you can clear it.
- Step 10 – Now, Press Alt and hold it for windows and for MAC users press and Options button, along with this select masking button.
- Step 11 – Select foreground color as white
- Step 12 – Start painting the part of the image that you want to show the effect you created on.
That’s how the gold effect is supposed to be made in Adobe Photoshop!!!
- Related Articles :-
- Save your Word Documents as MP3
- How to Insert Images in a Word Document without Embedding
- How Does WordPress Make Money?
- How Do I Say that Word In Different Languages
- Keyboard Shortcut to Jump Over Words
- Go Back & Forward When Editing Lengthy Documents in Microsoft Word
- Count the Number of Words and Characters in a Google Document