Whenever there is a need to design something which will not pixelated when zoomed in or zoomed out, Adobe Illustrator is the software that every designer thinks of. It is one of the best application that is there in the Creative Cloud. It is used to create amazing designs, billboards, materials for promotion, logos and many more things for both electronic as well as print media.
Benefits of using Adobe Illustrator:
- It is used to design artwork that does not get pixelated.
- It has made the life of designers easier as one gets many vector-based pre-designed templates on sites such as www.freepik.com and many more.
- There are many ready to work on preset templates.
- Its UI is very user – friendly especially for those who have already used Adobe Photoshop
- The graphic designs in this application are scalable.
Let’s explore how can we change the background color of the artboard with the help of the steps that are explained in this video :
- Step 1: Open adobe illustrator
- Step 2: Then to create a new document, go to File > New Document > write the dimensions as you want and then press OK. So, now, your new file document is created.
- Step 3: After this, Go to File > Document Setup or you can also use the short command i.e. Alt + Ctrl + P. Now you can see the Document Setup box here.
- Step 4: Now, to change the background, firstly what you need to do is check the Simulate Colored Paper option checkbox.
- Step 5: After this, choose the color from the color palette that you want to show in the background. And then press OK.
- Step 6: Now, to activate the selected color you need to select the Edit Artboard option.