How VFX movie shots are made in INDIA, and the shooting done and VFX concept is created.
|How VFX movie shots are made in India|
|how VFX movie shots are made in India|
10+ Search Engine Optimization Techniques That Really work a great
1) PRE- production
Production is a process of combining various material inputs and immaterial inputs (plans, know-how) in order to make something for consumption (output). It is the act of creating an output, a good or service which has value and contributes to the utility of individuals. The area of economics that focuses on production is referred to as production theory, which in many respects is similar to the consumption (or consumer) theory in economics.
|how VFX movie shots are made in INDIA|
Post-production is the final cutting and editing of shots all the after shoot work is done in the post-production, editing, composition, sound dubbing etc
- Video editing the picture of a television program using an edit decision list (EDL)
- Writing, (re)recording, and editing the soundtrack.
- Adding visual special effects – mainly computer-generated imagery (CGI) and digital copy from which release prints will be made (although this may be made obsolete by digital-cinema technologies).
- Sound design, sound effects, ADR, foley, and music, culminating in a process known as sound re-recording or mixing with professional audio equipment.
- Transfer of color motion picture film to video or DPX with a telecine and color grading (correction) in a color suite.
Post-production was named a “dying industry” by Phil Izzo of the Wall Street Journal. The once exclusive service offered by high-end post-production facilities have been eroded away by video editing software that operates on a non-linear editing system (NLE). As such, traditional (analogue) post-production services are being surpassed by digital, leading to sales of over $6 billion annually.
Hope you like